If you were sentenced to community service and need to sign-up please fill out the Client Intake Packet and return it to our office.
Monday thru Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
For more information, please view our Finger Printing Hours & Instructions flyer (updated 1/2019).
Out of town drug testing and PBT's (Preliminary Breathalyzer Test):
Monday thru Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- - 5 Panel Drug Test - $20.00
- - 10 Panel Drug Test - $25.00
- - PBT - $5.00
- - All drug test are supervised.
- - Payment is to be made at the treasurer's office room 133 or on-line here. You must bring your receipt to room 204 before the testing will be completed.
- - If you need the results faxed to a requesting agency you must bring the fax number.
- - Drug testing is only offered Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. If you need testing on the weekends please check with the hospital or Osceola County.
This office offers GPS, Alcohol, and Remote Breath tethers. The fee for this service varies. You must contact our office in order to get an accurate amount of the cost. If you know how much you have to pay you may do so here This is non refundable, so please make sure you do not pay the wrong amount.
Mecosta County Work Crew Information:
If you have been ordered to do community service in Mecosta County or another County, you will be able to attend the work crew. This program is designed to make community service more accessible to all workers without having the stress of finding your own non-profit organization. The meeting place for the work crew is the north-west corner of Ives and Elm across the street from the County Building. The crew will work in the community at various non-profit organizations Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Just check in with the work crew supervisor in the white van. We will provide transportation to the work site, however, you may drive behind the work crew van. The crew leaves at 8:10 a.m. Dress appropriate for the weather, be prepared for the outdoors in the winter. No tank tops or flipflops in the summer. Bring gloves and something to eat and drink.
If you were ordered to do community service from a County other than Mecosta, you need to advise the work crew supervisor before you join the crew. The supervisor will give you a timesheet to take back to the referring agency.
TO REQUEST A WORKER AND/OR CREW please see our Worksite Info Pack.